Concept 2010 — Bt’s New Generation Dealing Desk
Today’s wholesale finance sector relies heavily on state-of-the-art telecommunications to conduct business in an efficient and competitive manner. This is particularly evident in the trading community where deals are won or lost on the strength of the information that traders can access electronically across the globe, and the speed and effectiveness with which they can act on that information.
KeywordsSpeech Recognition Speech Synthesis Flat Panel Display Information Agent Speech Synthesis System
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.http://www.labs.bt.com/Google Scholar
- 2.http://www.syntegra.comGoogle Scholar
- 3.http://www.microvitecplc.com/Google Scholar
- 4.http://www.cccgroup.co.uk/Google Scholar
- 5.Westall F A, Johnston R D and Lewis A V (Eds): ‘Speech technology for telecommunications’, Chapman & Hall (1997).Google Scholar
- 6.Preston K R: ‘From books to bytes — managing information in the information age’, British Telecommunications Eng J, 15, Part 1, pp 72–77 (April 1996).Google Scholar
- 7.http://www.labs.bt.com/library/papers/PAMIpaper/PAMIpaper.htmlGoogle Scholar