KeywordsWhite Cast Iron American National Standard Institute Ally Process Malleable Iron Cargo Tank
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Huston. RF., Barrios, C.A., and Holleman, R.A.,“Weathering and Stability of Methylacety lene-Propadiene-Hydrocarbon Mixtures,” Journal of Chemical and Engineering Data, 1970, 15, no.I, Library, American Chemical Society, 1155 16th Street, NW, Washington, DC 20036.Google Scholar
- “Flammability and Shock Sensitivity Characteristics of Methylacetylene, Propadiene and Propylene Mixtures,” Explosives Research Laboratory, Bureau of Mines Report No. 3849, Cooperative Agreement with Dow Chemical Company 14–09–0050–2152, Bureau of Mines, Pittsburgh Research Center, Cochrans Mill Road, P.O. Box 18070, Pittsburgh, PA 15236–0070. Journal of Chemical & Engineering Data, 9, no. 3, 467–472 (July 1964). American Chemical Society, 1155 16th Street NW, Washington, DC 20036.Google Scholar
- Factory Mutual Report No. 18093, “MAPP Industrial Gas,” Factory Mutual Research Corp., 1 15 1 Boston Providence Turnpike, Norwood, MA 02062.Google Scholar
- Torkleson, T.K., and Rower, U.K., “Results of Repeated Inhalation by Laboratory Animals and a Limited Human Sensory Study of a Mixture of Saturated and Unsaturated C3 and C4 Hydrocarbons (MAPP Industrial Gas),” American Industrial Hygiene Association Journal, 1964, 25:554–559, American Industrial Hygiene Association, 2700 Prosperity Avenue, Suite 250, Fairfax, VA 22031.Google Scholar
- NFPA 51, Standard for the Design and Installation of Oxygen-Fuel Gas Systems for Welding,Cutting, and Allied Processes, National Fire Protection Association, Batterymarch Park, Quincy, MA 02269.Google Scholar
- ANSI Z49.1, Safety in Welding, Cutting, and Allied Processes, American National Standards Institute, 11th West 42nd Street, New York, NY 10036.Google Scholar
- AWS C4.2, Operator’s Manual for Oxyfuel Gas Cutting, American Welding Society, 550 NW’ LeJeune Road, Miami, FL 33126.Google Scholar
- Code of Federal Regulations, Title 49 CFR Parts 100–199 (Transportation), Superintendent of Documents, U.S. Government Printing Office, Washington, DC 20402.Google Scholar
- Transportation of Dangerous Goods Regulations, Canadian Government Publishing Centre, Supply and Services Canada, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada KIA 0S9.Google Scholar
- International Maritime Dangerous Goods Code, International Maritime Organization, 4 Albert Embankment, London, England SEI 7SR.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media New York 1999