Multiservice Platforms for Data Services
Part of the BT Telecommunications Series book series (BTTS, volume 17)
The data and multimedia markets represent one of the major opportunities for telecommunications network operators to generate new revenue.
KeywordsData Service Internet Protocol Wavelength Division Multiplex Asynchronous Transfer Mode Operational Support System
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.IETF: ‘Resource ReSerVation Protocol (RSVP) — Version 1 Functional Specification’, Internet Draft (June 1997).Google Scholar
- 2.West S, Norris M and Stockman S (Eds): ‘Computing systems for Global Telecommunications’, Chapman and Hall (1997).Google Scholar
- 3.Oftel: ‘Promoting Competition in Services over Telecommunications Networks’, (February 1997).Google Scholar
- 4.Young G, Foster K T and Cook J W: ‘Broadband multimedia delivery over copper’, BT Technol J, 13,No4, pp 78–96 (October 1995).Google Scholar
- 5.Frame Relay Forum: ‘Frame Relay/ATM PVC Service Interworking Implementation Agreement’, FRF.8 (April 1995).Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media Dordrecht 1999