In this paper I would like to present a few observations on some of the exciting recent developments in the study of (e,2e) processes. It would be impossible to present an exhaustive review here, rather my ambition is to focus on a few simple points and to try to give a feeling for the field.
KeywordsBorn Approximation Target Electron Final Channel Outgoing Electron Shell Ionization
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Stefani G, this volumeGoogle Scholar
- Essex D and Whelan G T, this volumeGoogle Scholar
- Whelan C T, Allan R J, Walters H R J, Zhang X, 1993, in (e,2e) & related processes, edited by Whelan C T, Walters H R J, Lahmam-Bennai A and Ehrhardt H, Kluwer, Dordrecht, 1–32Google Scholar
- Lucey S P, Rasch J and Whelan C T, Proc Roy Soc, A, in press Google Scholar
- Rasch J and Whelan C T,this volume Google Scholar
- Bickert P, Hink W and Schönberger S, 1991, Proc 17th I C P E A C, Brisbane, edited McCarthy I E, Mac Gillivray W R and Standage M C (Brisbane: Griffith University) Abstracts, pl80Google Scholar
- Walters H R J, Zhang X and Whelan C T, 1993, in Whelan et al edited, (e,2e) & related processes, Kluwer, Dordrecht, 33–74Google Scholar
- Jakubaßa-Amundsen D H,1992, J Phys B, 25, 1297Google Scholar
- Nakel W and Whelan C T, Physics Reports, in press Google Scholar
- Ancarani L U, Keller S, Ast H, Whelan C T, Walters H R J, and Dreizler R M, J Phys B,(1998), J.Phys.B, 31, 845–858Google Scholar
- Mota Furtado F and O’Mahoney P F,(1989), J Phys B, 22, 2989Google Scholar
- Ast H, Keller S, Whelan C T, Walters H R J and Dreizler R M,(1994),Phys Rev,50, RlGoogle Scholar