Reconstruction of Economy Control (by academician Glushkov)
V.M. Glushkov’s concepts of the scientific systematic analysis  and development [3, 4] (see also [7, Ch. 2]) generalized in the monograph  can explain many urgent issues of any country’s economy control reconstruction.
KeywordsWork Place Central Body Labor Power Economy Control Theory ofES
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Aganbegyan A.G., The Soviet Economics. View in the Future, M.: Ekonomika, 1988, 256 pp. (in Russian).Google Scholar
- 2.General Economic Perspective Until 2000 y., UN ESE E8.AP, 32, 1989, 292 pp.Google Scholar
- 3.Glushkov V.M., Introduction in ASC (Automated System of Control), Kiev: Tehnika, 1972, 310 pp. (in Russian).Google Scholar
- 4.Glushkov V.M., Macro-economic models and concepts of construction of GSAS (General State Automated System), M.: Statistika, 1975, 160 pp. (in Russian).Google Scholar
- 5.Glushkov V.M., Grounds of Paper-off Information, M.: Nauka, 1982, 552 pp. (in Russian).Google Scholar
- 6.Ivanov V.V., Conception of Development of Machine-Construction in the Ukraine, Kiev: Glushkov Inst, of Cybernetics, Reprint 92–16, 1992, 23 pp. (in Russian).Google Scholar
- 7.Ivanov V.V. et al., Collection of Standard Subroutines for CMWG (Control Machine of Wide Goals), 1966, Kiev: Tehnika, 312 pp. (in Ukrainian).Google Scholar
- 8.Ivanov V.V. et al., Methods for Algorithmization of Continuous Industrial Processes, M.: Nauka, 1975, 400 pp. (in Russian).Google Scholar
- 9.Leontief W., Essays in Economics: Theories, Theorizing, Facts, and Politics, New Brunswick and Oxford: Transaction books 1, 1984, 228 pp.Google Scholar
- 10.Makarov V.L., On Development of Update Economic and Mathematical Techniques, Economics and Mathematical Methods, 22, 3, 1986,412425 (in Russian).Google Scholar
- 11.Silberg G., On the Complex Dynamics of Technical Change and Economic Evolution, J. Sci. Ind. Res., 5, N 3, 1992, 151–157.Google Scholar
- 12.Software IDEM for modeling of economic systems development, Glushkov Inst, of Cybernetics, Advertisement, Kiev, 1985, 3 pp. (in Russian).Google Scholar