Modeling of Foreign Currency Conversion Problems
An attempt of application of the new class of MM to some foreign currency conversion problems (FCCP) is described. The currency exchange rates formulae for the main products of two countries are established. The methods for determination of the prognostic values of currency exchange rates for short and long period of the time are developed. Some currency optimization problems are considered.
KeywordsWork Place Nominal Exchange Rate Monetary Unit Currency Exchange Rate Fiscal Reform
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Basic Directions for Radical Perfecting of the Price-Formation Methodology, M.: In-t ekonomiki AN SSSR, 1987, 258 pp. (in Russian).Google Scholar
- 3.FAO Yearbook, Vol. 42, Rome: 1989, 350 pp.Google Scholar
- 4.General Economic Perspective up to 2000 y., UN, ESE/ES. AD/32, 1989, 292 pp. (in Russian).Google Scholar
- 5.Handbook of International Trade and Development Statistics, UN, 1989,605 pp.Google Scholar
- 6.Handbook of Pricing, M.: Ekonomika, 1985,399 pp., (in Russian).Google Scholar
- 7.Industry and Development: Global Report 1989/90, Vienna: UNIDO, Document unit F-355N, 1989, 444 pp.Google Scholar
- 8.Krueger A.O., Exchange-Rate Determination, Cambridge Univ. Press, 1985, 218 pp.Google Scholar
- 9.Liai M.L., Miller C.D., Hungerford T.W., Mathematics with Applications in the Management, Natural and Social Sciences, Harper Collins Publ., 1991, XVI + 828 + A-74 pp.Google Scholar
- 10.LVov D.S., Foundations of Machines Economic Design, M.: Economika, 1977, 256 pp. (in Russian).Google Scholar