Quadratic 0-1 Programming
Part of the The Springer International Series in Engineering and Computer Science book series (SECS, volume 140)
Once the test generation problem has been formulated as an optimization problem on a neural network, several methods can be used to find the minimum of the energy function.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- V. D. Agrawal and S. C. Seth. Test Generation for VLSI Chips. EEEE Computer Society Press, Los Alamitos, CA, 1988.Google Scholar
- J. Alspector and R. B. Allen. A Neuromorphic VLSI Learning System. In P. Loseleben, editor, Advanced Research in VLSI: Proceedings of the 1987 Stanford Conference, pages 313–349. MIT Press, Cambridge, Massachus-setts, 1987.Google Scholar
- F. Biglez and H. Fujiwara. A Neutral Netlist of 10 Combinatorial Benchmark Circuits and a Target Translator in FORTRAN. In Proceedings of the IEEE International Symposium on Circuits and Systems, pages 663–698, June 1985.Google Scholar
- S. T. Chakradhar, V. D. Agrawal, and M. L. Bushneil. Automatic Test Generation Using Quadratic 0-1 Programming. In Proceedings of the 27th ACMIIEEE Design Automation Conference, pages 654–659, June 1990.Google Scholar
- D. Coppersmith and S. Winograd. Matrix Multiplication via Arithmetic Progressions. In Proceedings of the 19th Annual ACM Symposium on Theory of Computing, pages 1–6, May 1987.Google Scholar
- G. H. Golub and C. F. Van Loan. Matrix Computations. Johns Hopkins Series in Mathematical Science, The Johns Hopkins University Press, Baltimore, Maryland, 1989.Google Scholar
- P. L. Hammer and B. Simeone. Quadratic Functions of Binary Variables. Technical Report RRR # 20-87, Rutgers Center for Operations Research (RUTCOR), Rutgers University, NJ 08903, June 1987.Google Scholar
- T. Kirkland and M. R. Mercer. A Topological Search Algorithm For ATPG. In Proceedings of the 24thACMIIEEE Design Automation Conference, pages 502–508, June 1987.Google Scholar
- T. Larrabee. Efficient Generation of Test Patterns Using Boolean Difference. In Proceedings of the IEEE International Test Conference, pages 795–801, August 1989.Google Scholar
- The TTL Data Book for Design Engineers, Second edition, page 199. Texas Instruments, 1973.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media New York 1991