An Overview of the Development of Plastic Optical Fibers
Plastic optical fibers are already in wide use in a large number of fields and both the range of applications and the market are expected to continue to expand steadily.
KeywordsTransmission Loss Silica Fiber Transmission Bandwidth Plastic Fiber Plastic Optical Fiber
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- T. Kaino, et al: Review of the E.C.L.,vol 32, No. 3 (1984)Google Scholar
- H. M. Schleiniz: Int. Wire & Cable Symp. 25th, 352 (1977)Google Scholar
- T. Kaino: Appl. Phys. Letter 48 (12), 24 March (1986)Google Scholar
- T. Kaino: Japanese J. of Polymer Sci. and Tech. vol. 47 No. 12 (1990)Google Scholar
- W. Groh, et al: FOC/LAN 1988, Atlanta, Sept, 1988Google Scholar
- F. Ide, H.Terada: “ Optical Fiber & Optical Material,” edited by High Polymer Society Japan, (1988), P76 78Google Scholar
- Y. Ohtsuka: Optoronics “ the present situation of the material for POF” P67, Feb. (1985)Google Scholar
- P. R. Resnick: presented at 1989 MRS Fall Meeting, Boston, NA, 1989Google Scholar
- S. Takahashi (Mitsubishi Rayon, Tokyo reserch labo.): in contribution to Electronics LettersGoogle Scholar
- Y. Koike, Y.Ohtsuka: Applied Optics, vol. 21, No.6 1057 (15 March 1982 )Google Scholar
- Y. Koike et al: Symp. of Japan Soci. of Synthetic Fiber. 13–39, (1989)Google Scholar
- F. Suzuki: The Japan Society of Appl.Physics and Related Societics (The 38th spring Meeting, 1991), in pressGoogle Scholar
- F. Ide, T. Yamamoto: presented at the 1989 MRS Fall meeting, Boston, MA.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media New York 1991