Recent Results of (n,p) Studies at Intermediate Energies
In recent years charge-exchange reactions from nuclei at intermediate energies have been the subject of intensive studies. At these energies, isovector spin excitations are preferentially induced in nuclei making these reactions extremely sensitive to these aspects of nuclear structure. At the last Telluride conference, Jackson and Celler (1) reported on the (n,p) reaction as a probe of nuclear structure. New results will be presented here, mainly those obtained with the recently implemented white neutron source at LAMPF-WNR.
KeywordsTungsten Calorimeter Rosen
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 3.J. Ullmann et al., to be published.Google Scholar
- 4.P.W. Lisowski et al., Nucl. Sci. and Eng. 106 (1990) 208.Google Scholar
- 6.J. Rapaport, in Fundamental Symmetries and Nuclear Structure, ed. by J.N. Ginocchio and S.P. Rosen, World Scientific, 1989 p. 186.Google Scholar
- 7.B.K. Park et al., to be published, BAPS 35 (1990) 1650.Google Scholar
- 8.A. Ling et al., to be published.Google Scholar
- 9.Sorenson et al., to be published, BAPS 34 (1989) 1834.Google Scholar
- 17.F.P. Brady et al., Phys. Rev. C 31 (1991).Google Scholar
- 20.K. Hicks et al., Phys. Rev. C, to be published.Google Scholar