This chapter provides a basis for a general understanding of some of the basic electrical properties of semiconductors such as conductivity and mobility. It is not intended to be a comprehensive survey.
KeywordsConduction Band Valence Band Drift Velocity Acceptor Site Gallium Arsenide
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- H. M. Rosenburg, The Solid State, Oxford U.P., London (1983).Google Scholar
- S. M. Sze, Physics of Semiconductor Devices, Wiley, New York (1981).Google Scholar
- S. M. Sze, Semiconductor Devices, Physics and Technology, Wiley, New York (1985).Google Scholar
- H. E. Hall, Solid State Physics, Wiley, New York (1974).Google Scholar
- L. Solymar and D. Walsh, Lectures on the Electrical Properties of Materials, Oxford U.P., London (1984).Google Scholar