Manufacturing High-Grade Electrical Steel Plate and Investigation Results on Homogeneity of Magnetic Properties of the Materials
In an attempt to develop electrical steel plates for iron yoke and detector for particle accelerator represented by SSC having homogeneity of magnetic and other properties, electrical steel plates of 1.6mm, 6mm in thickness for iron yoke and 550 mm in thickness for detector were manufactured from high-purity steel. Investigation was carried out into homogeneity of properties at many positions. The high-grade electrical steel plates have superb magnetic properties and good homogeneity of magnetic and other properties, and will be the best iron materials for the iron yoke and the detector.
KeywordsMagnetic Property Steel Plate Magnetic Domain Magnetic Domain Wall Magnetic Domain Structure
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1).K. J. Irvine, T. Gladman and F. B. Pickering: JISI 207(207), 1969.Google Scholar
- 2).H. Yoshimura, T. Shimizu and K. Kitajima: Tetsu-to-Hagane 67(67), 1981.Google Scholar
- 3).H. Abo, S. Noguchi, M. Ueda, N. Hayashi, M. Onoyama and K. Kohara: Seitetsu Kenkyu, 292 (1977), 38Google Scholar
- 5).T. Takemoto: Nisshin Steel Technical Report 58(58), 1988.Google Scholar
- 6).F. C. Hull: Welding Journal, 52(1973), Research Supplement, 193.Google Scholar