In this last Chapter, the objectives that were set out in the Introduction are verified, and the major conclusions of the previous Chapters are recapitulated. Finally, some references to research in adjacent areas are given.
KeywordsOperational Amplifier Current Consumption Output Stage Input Stage Current Gain
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- W. C. M. Renirie and J. H. Huijsing, “Simplified Class-AB Control Circuits for Rail-to-Rail Output Stages of Operational Amplifiers”, inProc. ESSCIRC1992, pp. 183–186.Google Scholar
- M. Bredius and J. H. Huijsing, “Simplified Low-Voltage and Low-Power OpAmp with Non-Linear Class-AB Rail-to-Rail Output Stage”, inProc. ESSCIRC1992, pp. 195–198.Google Scholar
- C. J. Grootveld, J. Fonderie and J. H. Huijsing, “A 1-V Simplified Comparator with Non-Linear Class-AB Driver and Rail-to-Rail Output Stage”, inProc. IEEE Int. Symp. on Circuits and Systems1992, pp. 1380–1383.Google Scholar
- R. G. H. Eschauzier, L. P. T. Kerklaan and J. H. Huijsing, “A 100MHz 100dB Operational Amplifier with Multi-path Nested Miller Compensation Structure”, inISSCC Dig. Tech. Papers1992, pp. 196–197.Google Scholar
- R. Hogervorst, R. J. Wiegerink, P. A. L. de Jong, J. Fonderie, R. F. Wassenaar and J. H. Huijsing, “CMOS Low-Voltage Operational Amplifiers with Constantg mRail-to-Rail Input Stage“, inProceedings IEEE Int. Symp. on Circuits and Systems1992, pp. 2876–2879.Google Scholar