Part of the Advances in Experimental Medicine and Biology book series (AEMB, volume 370)
Nucleoside Diphosphate Kinase: an Old Enzyme with New Functions?
This short review summarizes the recent work that we have performed on the biochemical and structural properties of nucleoside diphosphate (NDP) kinase.
KeywordsAdenylate Kinase Dictyostelium Discoideum Metastasis Suppressor Nucleoside Diphosphate Kinase Active Site Model
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Cherfils, J., S. Moréra, I. Lascu, M. Véron and J. Janin, 1994, X-Ray structure of Nucleoside Diphosphate Kinase complexed with dTDP and Mg2+ at 2Å resolution. Biochemistry, in pressGoogle Scholar
- Hailat, N., D. R. Keim, R. F. Melhem, X. Zhu, C. Eckersckorn, G. M. Brodeur, C. P. Reynols, R. C. Seeger, F. Lottspeich, J. R. Strahler and S. M. Hanash, 1991, High levels of p19/nm23 protein in neuroblastoma are associated with advanced stage disease and with N-myc gene amplification. J. Clin. Invest. 88: 341–345.PubMedCrossRefGoogle Scholar
- Hildebrandt, M., M. Lacombe, S. Passeron and M. Veron, 1994, Human NDP-Kinase B binds specifically to single-stranded poly-pyrimidine DNA sequences, submitted.Google Scholar
- Stahl, J. A., A. Lerone, A. M. Rosengard, L. Porter, C. R. King and P. S. Steeg, 1991, Identification of a second human nm23 gene, nm23-H2. Cancer Res. 51Google Scholar
- Wallet, V., R. Mutzel, H. Troll, O. Barzu, B. Wurster, M. Veron and M. L. Lacombe, 1990, Dictyostelium nucleoside diphosphate kinase highly homologous to Nm23 and Awd proteins involved in mammalian tumor metastasis and Drosophila development. J Natl Cancer Inst. 82: 1199–202.PubMedCrossRefGoogle Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media New York 1995