Earth Expansion Requires Increase in Mass
Research in one field of scientific endeavour can re-direct another. Geological evidence for an expanding earth is now at a point that a fundamental change in physics is imminent. Mass is being created within the Earth.
KeywordsPermian Migration Depression Sandstone Drilling
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Carey, S.W., 1958, The tectonic approach to continental drift, in “Continental Drift, a Symposium,” University of Tasmania, Hobart.Google Scholar
- —, 1976, “The Expanding Earth”, Elsevier, Amsterdam.Google Scholar
- —, 1988, ℌTheories of the Earth and the Universe”, Stanford University Press, Stanford.Google Scholar
- —, 1994, Creeds in Physics, this volume.Google Scholar
- Davidson, J.K., 1983, Tethys and pacific evidence for an expanding earth, in “Expanding Earth Symposium”, S.W. Carey, ed., University of Tasmania, Hobart.Google Scholar
- —, 1992, Tectonic control of world oil reserves: Australia’s position, Aust. Petr. Explor. Assoc. Jour. 1, 183.Google Scholar
- Owen, H.G., 1983, “Atlas of Continental Displacements”, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge.Google Scholar
- Vogel, Klaus, 1983, Global models and earth expansion, in“Expanding Earth Symposium,” S.W. Carey, ed., University of Tasmania, Hobart.Google Scholar
- Wegener, Alfred, 1966, “The Origin of Continents and Oceans”, Trans. John Biram, Dover Publications, New York.Google Scholar