Commercial applications in North America
Packaging exists because it performs four basic functions which may vary in importance depending on the nature of the products and their modes of distribution.
KeywordsOhmic Heating Active Packaging Aluminium Tray Atmosphere Storage Good Excellent
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Evert-Fresh (1994) pers. commun, with Evert-Fresh (Houston, TX), August, 1994.Google Scholar
- Mitsubishi (1994) pers. commun, with Mitsubishi Chemical (New York City., NY) September, 1994.Google Scholar
- Multiform (1994) pers. commun, with Multiform Dessicants (Buffalo, NY), September, 1994.Google Scholar
- Packaging Gp. (1987) Microwave Packaging. A multi-client study published by the Packaging Group, Inc. (Milltown, NJ).Google Scholar
- ZapatA (1994) pers. commun, with ZapatA Industries, October, 1994.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media Dordrecht 1995