The definition of snack foods which we shall follow in this chapter is much the same as that used by the grocery trade or included in marketing surveys.
KeywordsPotato Chip Snack Food Extrude Snack Potato Crisp Puff Pastry
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Booth, R.G. (ed.) (1990) Snack Food, AVI and Van Nostrand Reinhold, New York.Google Scholar
- Frame, N. D. (ed.) (1993) The Technology of Extrusion Cooking, Blackie Academic and Professional, Glasgow.Google Scholar
- Klaus, J. L. and Kulp, K. (eds) (1984) Handbook of Cereal Science and Technology, Chapter 20 by Joseph A. Maga, ‘Cereal-Based Snack Foods’, Marcel Dekker, New York.Google Scholar
- Matz, S.A. (1984) Snack Food Technology, 2nd edn, AVI and Van Nostrand Reinhold, New York.Google Scholar
- Willard, M.J. and Kluge, G. (1965) Evolving Snack Technology, Cereal Science Today, 14 (6), 8.Google Scholar
- Woodroof, J.G. (1979) Tree Nuts, 2nd edn, AVI and Van Nostrand Reinhold, New York.Google Scholar
- Woodroof, J.G. (1983) Peanuts, 3rd edn, AVI and Van Nostrand Reinhold, New York.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media New York 1993