On the W-Gravity Spectrum and Its G-Structure
We present results for the BRST cohomology of W[g] minimal models coupled to W[g] gravity, as well as scalar fields coupled to W[g] gravity. In the latter case we explore an intricate relation to the (twisted) g cohomology of a product of two twisted Fock modules.
KeywordsMinimal Model Weyl Group Verma Module Ghost Number Weyl Chamber
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- P. Bouwknegt, J. McCarthy and K. Pilch, USC-93/11, hep-th/9302086, Lett. Math. Phys. 29 (1993), to be published.Google Scholar
- P. Bouwknegt, J. McCarthy and K. Pilch, On the BRST structure of W 3 gravity coupled to c = 2 matter, USC-93/14, hep-th/9303164.Google Scholar
- V. Sadov, On the spectra of sl(N)k/sl(N)k -cosets and W N gravities, HUTP-92/A055, hep-th/9302060; The hamiltonian reduction of the BRST complex and N = 2 SUSY, HUTP-93/A006, hep-th/9304049.Google Scholar
- H. Lu, C.N. Pope, X.J. Wang and K.W. Wu, The complete spectrum of the W 3 string, CTP TAMU 50/93, hep-th/9309041, and references therein.Google Scholar
- I.N. Berstein, I.M. Gel’fand and S.I. Gel’fand, in: Proc. Summer School of the Bolyai János Math. Soc., ed. I.M. Gel’fand (New York, 1975).Google Scholar
- J.E. Humphreys, Reflection groups and Coxeter groups, Cambridge University Press (1990).Google Scholar
- H. Lu, C.N. Pope and X.J. Wang, On higher-spin generalizations of string theory, CTP TAMU-22/93, hep-th/9304115; K. Hornfeck, Explicit construction of the BRST charge for W 4, DFTT-25/93, hep-th/9306019; C.-J. Zhu, The BRST quantization of the nonlinear 2 and W 4 algebras, SISSA/77/93/EP, hep-th/9306026.Google Scholar
- E. Frenkel, W-algebras and Langlands-Drinfel’d correspondence, in Proc. of the 1991 Cargèse workshop on “New Symmetry Principles in Quantum Field Theory,” eds. J. Fröhlich et. al., Plenum Press (1992).Google Scholar