In the aeronautics and space sector, communication policy is based above all on individual relationships, as well as on specialized media such as trade shows and the trade press; however first of all there must be a coherent communication policy. In line with company strategy, the communication plan defines targets, messages to be developed, supports, and resources required.
KeywordsEurope Marketing Coherence Sine
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Spot ImageGoogle Scholar
- 2.Source: Lucas Aerospace - Aviation Week & Space Technology, (1999), 8 February, p 14Google Scholar
- 3.Source: CFM International - Flight International, (2000), 23-30 October, p 48–49Google Scholar
- 4.Source: Rolls-Royce - Aviation Week & Space Technology, (1999), 25 October, p 33Google Scholar
- 5.Source: Boeing - Aviation Week & Space Technology, (2000), 16 October, p 1Google Scholar
- 6.SnecmaGoogle Scholar
- 7.Source: GEIA - Aviation Week & Space Technology, (2000), 13 September, p 93Google Scholar
- 8.Source: Eros - Aviation Week & Space Technology, (2000), 2 October, p 41Google Scholar
- 9.Source: Deloitte Consulting / Rockwell Collins - AW & ST, (2000), 2 October, p 4Google Scholar