Highway 407 ETR — Toronto
- 292 Downloads
Professor John B. Miller prepared this case with the assistance of Research Assistant Om P. Agarwal as the basis for class discussion, and not to illustrate either effective or ineffective handling of infrastructure development related issues. The facts have been intentionally altered for the purpose of considering particular procurement strategy issues in an educational setting. The assistance of Robert W. Gregg of Hughes Transportation Management Systems. Michael W. Mutek, Esq. of Hughes Information Systems, and John T. Kuelbs of Hughes Aircraft Company in the collection of documents relating to the project is gratefully acknowledged.
KeywordsLife Cycle Cost Time Division Multiple Access Vehicle Detector Toll Road Procurement Process
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Ng, Joseph S., Stephen R. Sherman, and David W. Lester. “ATM Streamlines Toronto’s 407.” ITS International Issue 4, March 1996.Google Scholar
- McDaniel, Thomas, Dennis Galange. “Highway 407 Sets Standard for ETC.” Traffic Technology International 96, Issue 4, March 1996.Google Scholar
- Hazan, Ralph, Alex Castro, Jr., and A. Martin Gray. “The Compatibility Factor.” ITS International Issue 5, June 1996.Google Scholar
- Stephen H. Daniels. “Smart Highway Set for IQ Test.” Engineering News Record January 27, 1997.Google Scholar
- “Canada Project Speeding Along.” Engineering News Record August 26, 1996.Google Scholar
- The Provincial Auditor of Ontario, Canada. Annual Report of the Provincial Auditor 1996: 234 et seq.Google Scholar