Confederation Bridge Over the Northumberland Strait
- 305 Downloads
Research Assistant Om P. Agarwal prepared this case under the supervision of Professor John B. Miller as the basis for class discussion and not to illustrate either effective or ineffective handling of infrastructure development related issues. Data presented in the case has been altered to preserve confidentiality. The assistance of Jim A. Feltham, P. Eng., Public Works and Government Services Canada, Paul Giannelia, Of SCI, and Krista Jenkins of SCDI in the preparation of this case is gratefully acknowledged.
KeywordsDiscount Rate Main Girder Toll Revenue Bridge Component Approach Bridge
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Consolidated Stage III Proposal Call dated May 20, 1992.Google Scholar
- 21st Annual Statistical Review of Prince Edward Island.Google Scholar
- Woods Gordon Management Consultants. Financial Analysis of the Northumberland Strait Crossing Project. May 1987.Google Scholar
- Fiander-Good Associates Ltd. Economic Feasibility Assessment for the Northumberland Strait Crossing. July 1987.Google Scholar
- Atlantic Provinces Economic Council. Socio-Economic Impact of a fixed crossing to Prince Edward Island. July 1991.Google Scholar
- Publicity material of Strait Crossing Development Inc.Google Scholar
- “Placing Spans at a Dire Strait.” ENR September 16, 1996: 26–30.Google Scholar
- “Bridge Over Icy Waters.” Boston Globe November 13, 1995: 29–30.Google Scholar
- “The Fixed Link.” American Scientist Jan-Feb 1997: 10–14.Google Scholar
- “Making BOT Work for a Major Bridge Project.” PW Financing November 1993: 17–26.Google Scholar