Santa Ana Viaduct Express
- 291 Downloads
Research Assistant Om P. Agarwal prepared this case under the supervision of Professor John B. Miller as the basis for class discussion, and not to illustrate either effective or ineffective handling of infrastructure development related issues. Data presented in the case has been altered to preserve confidentiality. The assistance of T. Wallace Hawkes, Executive Vice President of URS Greiner, Inc., in the preparation of this case is gratefully acknowledged.
KeywordsBond Issue Debt Financing Cash Flow Forecast Project Promoter Subordinate Debt
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Assembly Bill 680.Google Scholar
- Request for Qualifications issued by Caltrans, dated November 15, 1989.Google Scholar
- Request for Conceptual Proposals issued by Caltrans, dated March 1990.Google Scholar
- Request for Qualifications (Financial Consultant) dated March 1990.Google Scholar
- Proposal for a Toll Revenue Transportation Project from the Perot Group, dated August 1990.Google Scholar
- California “State Transportation Investment Plan” of 1989.Google Scholar
- Calleo, David P. The Bankrupting of America: How the Federal Budget is Impoverishing the Nation. William Morrow and Company, Inc., New York, 1992.Google Scholar
- Gomez-Ibanez, Jose A. and John R. Meyer. Private Toll Roads in the United States: The Early experience of Virginia and California. Final Report for the US Department of Transportation, University Transportation Center Region One, December, 1991.Google Scholar
- Poole, Robert. “Private Tollways: Resolving Gridlock in Southern California.” Policy Insight No. 111, Reason Foundation. May 1988.Google Scholar