The Superaqueducto Project—Puerto Rico
- 284 Downloads
Research Assistants James Habyarimana and Joe Guerre prepared this case under the super-vision of Professor John B. Miller as the basis for class discussion, and not to illustrate either effective or ineffective handling of infrastructure development related issues. Data presented in the case may have been altered to simplify, focus, and to preserve individual confidentiality. The assistance of Roger Remington and Thames Water International are gratefully acknowledged.
KeywordsCash Flow Water Treatment Plant North Coast Pump Station Sluice Gate
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- “If you don’t shoot straight, you may hit you own foot.” Engineering News Record Feb 26, 1996: 70.Google Scholar
- Master Agreement for the North Coast Superaqueduct Project by and among PRASA, Thames-Dick Superaqueduct Partners, Inc., Vicenty, Here Y Lauria, Sociedad de ingenieros ambientales, and Quinones, Diez, Silva y Asociados, Jan. 31, 1996.Google Scholar
- Buchanan, Barry. North Coast Superaqueduct Project: PUERTO RICO, Technical features of the Project. (Presentation notes.)Google Scholar
- North Coast Superaqueduct Project Request for Proposals, with amendments. Issued by PRASA. Feb. 17, 1995.Google Scholar
- Puerto Rico Map. Mar. 15, 1995 <www.lib.utexas.edu/Libs/PCL/Map_collection/americas/PuertoRico.jpg.>.
- Thames-Dick Superaqueduct Partners Inc. Technical Proposal. Jan. 17, 1996: Appendix 2.Google Scholar