Learning and Creativity
- 198 Downloads
• The importance of the graphical user interface (GUI).
• The Kolbian learning model and the learning style personalities arising from the four approaches to learning.
• The need to design the AMBIT approach based tool such that it operates within the context of a computer based learning environment (CBLE).
• The importance of creativity and the need to cater to the enhancement of creativity in GUI design.
KeywordsGUI cognitive models learning CBLE creativity
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 14.Kolb’s learning styles inventory is one of the most widely used instruments in identifying students’ chosen strategies to process information in learning and problem solving situations [Karuppan 2001].Google Scholar