- 205 Downloads
• The Performance Measurement Process.
• The difference between traditional performance measurement and contemporary performance measurement systems.
• The TOP approach.
• The TOPP approach.
• The ECOGRAI approach.
• The PMQ approach.
KeywordsPerformance Measurement Traditional performance measurement systems contemporary performance measurement systems performance measures TOP TOPP ECOGRAI Balanced Scorecard PMQ business processes
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 4.A set of performance measures for each of the macro business processes are given in Appendix A. For each of these business processes, the measures have been sub-divided using the macro measures of performance time, cost, quality, flexibility and the environment.Google Scholar
- 5.The strategy of the organisation reflects the direction in which management believe the organisation should move.Google Scholar
- 6.See chapter 3 (Figure 3.8) for a typical extended enterprise model and a discussion on the notion of extended enterprise.Google Scholar
- 7.We will use a modified version of this approach in AMBIT. See Chapter 4.Google Scholar
- 8.We will discuss manufacturing typology in detail in Chapter 4 (Section 4.3.3.).Google Scholar