Tackling the Multiple-Choice Test
- 1k Downloads
First of all, congratulations! You are almost ready to take one of the most rewarding and challenging multiple-choice tests. The Nuclear Cardiology specialty exam for a technologist is administered by the Nuclear Medicine Technology Certification Board (NMTCB). First of all, you should visit the Web site: http://www.nmtcb.org/specialty/cardiology.php and familiarize yourself with the test information provided; you will find the information on this site very useful. The NCT exam is now available "on demand." When you are approved, you can choose the date and location for your test..
KeywordsTest Anxiety Probable Answer Test Administrator Good Tennis Incorrect Option
- Blackey R. So many choices, so little time: strategies for understanding and taking multiple-choice exams in history. Hist Teach. 2009;43(1):53–66.Google Scholar
- Gloe D. Study habits and test-taking tips. Dermatol Nurs. 1999;11:493–9.Google Scholar
- Kubistant T. Test performance: the neglected skill. Education. 2001;102(1):53–5.Google Scholar
- NMTCB. Cardiology exam information. Test taking power strategies. New York, NY: Learning Express; 2007. http://www.nmtcb.org/specialty/cardiology.php
- Study guides and strategies. Overcoming test anxiety. http://www.studygs.net/tstprp8.htm. Accessed 12 Sep 2010.
- Taking multiple choice exams. http://www.uwec.edu/geography/Ivogeler/multiple.htm. Accessed 20 Sep 2010.