It is frequently more convenient to write a matrix in vector form. For lack of a suitable term, we have coined for this operation the phrase “vectorization of a matrix”.
KeywordsDistinct Element Symmetric Matrice Toeplitz Matrix Lower Triangular Matrix Special Matrice
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- Anderson, T.W. and H. Rubin (1949), Estimation of the Parameters of a Single Equation in a Complete System of Stochastic Equations, Annals of Mathematical Statistics, pp. 46–63.Google Scholar
- Anderson, T.W. and H. Rubin (1950), The Asymptotic Properties of Estimates of Parameters of in a Complete System of Stochastic Equations, Annals of Mathematical Statistics, pp. 570–582.Google Scholar
- Dhrymes, P. J. (1970). Econometrics: Statistical foundations and applications. New York: Harper and Row; also (1974). New York: Springer-Verlag.Google Scholar
- Dhrymes, P.J. (1982) Distributed Lags: Problems of Estmation and Formulation (corrected edition) Amsterdam: North HollandGoogle Scholar
- Kendall, M. G., & Stuart, A. (1963). The advanced theory of statistics. London: Charles Griffin.Google Scholar
- Theil, H. (1953). Estimation and Simultaneous Correlation in Complete Equation Systems, mimeograph, The Hague: Central Plan Bureau.Google Scholar
- Theil, H. (1958). Economic Forecasts and Policy, Amsterdam: North Holland.Google Scholar
© the Author 2013