Construction of Heilongjiang Forest Products Processing Industry E-Commerce Platform
Judging by the fact that the forest product information features strong timeliness and other characteristics, the integration of existing e-commerce system has become the key to the development of forest product processing industry. In this paper, SOA employed to reorganize the existing resources in the manner of services. And loosely coupled architecture will be designed so as to tackle with the problems occurring in the forest product processing e-commerce system.
KeywordsSOA Web service Forest products processing industry e-commerce platform
The authors would like to express sincere thanks to support of Natural Science Foundation of Heilongjiang (G201105) project.
- 1.Zheng, H., Liu, L., Li, Y.: An information fusion-enabled third party e-commerce platform based on SOA. J. Softw. 1, 50–57 (2009)Google Scholar
- 2.Anonymous. Research and Markets: SOA Applications Middleware Market at $3.5 billion in 2009 is anticipated to reach 8.2 billion by 2016. M2 Presswire (2010)Google Scholar
- 3.Anonymous. Research and Markets: Worldwide Services Oriented Architecture (SOA) infrastructure market shares, strategy, and forecasts, 2009–2015. M2 Presswire (2009)Google Scholar
- 4.Zhang Q.: School of Glorious Sun of Business and Management. Heterogeneous system integration of supply chain based on SOA & WSC (2010)Google Scholar
- 5.Liu, L., Wei, H., Tan, Z.: Build forest product electronic commerce platform. Hunan For. Sci. Technol. 4, 100–103 (2010)Google Scholar
- 6.YangPing.: Agricultural product electronic commerce platform construction. Hunan Agri. Mach. 1, 85–87 (2012) Google Scholar
- 7.Zeng, J., Liu, B.: Regional manufacturing industry cluster of e-commerce platform construction. Commercial Era. 32, 50–55 (2010) Google Scholar