An Application of Entrepreneurship Score Model in College Student Entrepreneurship Education
For avoiding the waste of entrepreneurship resources and resolving the problem of lacking pertinence in entrepreneurship education, as well as to realize the value of the limited resources to the greatest degree, fifty students who have established their own enterprises are surveyed with questionnaires to find the eighteen main factors influencing the entrepreneurship. Taking the correlation between these factors into account, the principal component analysis method was applied and five main components representing the different indicators characteristics of entrepreneurs were filtered out. Finally the score model in college student entrepreneurship can be constructed. Through this model, entrepreneurial aspirations of college students and the groups with higher scores can be obtained, which can improve the pertinence of entrepreneurship education. Therefore, this model provides a reasonable basis for the effective delivery of entrepreneurship education resources.
KeywordsEntrepreneurship education Entrepreneurship competence Principal component analysis Scoring model
This research was supported by the Philosophy and Social Sciences Key research project- Students entrepreneurial ability structure and training system research (No. 2011ZDIXM039) of Jiangsu Higher Education Institutions in China, the Graduate Innovation Project of Jiangsu Province (CXLX12_0681).
- 1.Jie, Y.: Training for the identification of opportunities In Students’ entrepreneurial process. J. Hubei Correspondence Univ. 24(3), 16–17 (2011)Google Scholar
- 2.Weigang, H., Xin, Z.: Some considerations about enhancing college students pioneering consciousness and ability training. J. Tianjin Normal Univ. (Soc. Sci.) 3, 69–71 (2011)Google Scholar
- 3.Xuanli, Z.: Entrepreneurial educational alliance: Conception of breaking through bottlenecks of entrepreneurial education in colleges. J. Hunan Univ. Sci Technol. (Soc. Sci. Ed.), 14(5), 169–171(2011)Google Scholar
- 4.Guoxing, R., Ying, H.: The study of comprehensive evaluation model of entrepreneurial team entrepreneurial capacity in student business plan competition. J. Northeast Normal Univ. (Philos. Soc. Sci.) 6, 224–227 (2009)Google Scholar
- 5.Kun, W., Yuntao, L.: Research on the relation between entrepreneurship education and entrepreneurial willingness mediating by entrepreneurial endowment. J. Wuhan Univ. Technol. (Soc. Sci. Ed.), 25(2), 189–193 (2012)Google Scholar
- 6.Yalou, H.: Research model and framework for reconstruction of the entrepreneurial process. Enterp. Econ. 10, 12–15 (2009)Google Scholar
- 7.Yufang, H., Mingqing, Q.: Review on the heterogeneity of entrepreneurial team. Sci. Technol. Manage. Res. 16, 142–145 (2010)Google Scholar
- 8.Shane, S., Stuart, T.: Organizational endowments and the performance of university start-ups. Manage. Sci. 48 (2000)Google Scholar
- 10.Lei, F.: Entrepreneurial skills education on the willingness of college students ventures. Enterp. Econ. 3, 75–80 (2011)Google Scholar