The United Nations is an international organization, founded in 1945 by 51 countries around the world. Currently, this organization consists of 193 countries.
KeywordsGender Equality Sexual Violence Security Council Armed Conflict Global Fund
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- United Nations General Assembly. Political declaration on HIV/AIDS: Intensifying our efforts to eliminate HIV/AIDS. Retrieved October 25, 2011 from http://www.unaids.org/en/media/unaids/contentassets/documents/document/2011/06/20110610_UN_A-RES-65-277_en.pdf
- United Nations General Assembly Special Session on HIV/AIDS (2001, June 25–27). Declaration of Commitment on HIV/AIDS. Retrieved October 25, 2011 from http://www.unaids.org/en/media/unaids/contentassets/dataimport/publications/irc-pub03/aidsdeclaration_en.pdf
- UNAIDS. (2011–2015). Strategy. Getting to zero. Retrieved October 25, 2011 from http://www.unaids.org/en/media/unaids/contentassets/documents/unaidspublication/2010/JC2034_UNAIDS_Strategy_en.pdf
- http://www.un.org/en/aboutun/index.shtml. Last accessed October 25, 2011.
- http://www.un.org/en/globalissues/aids/index.shtml. Last accessed October 25, 2011.
- http://www.un.org/News/Press/docs/2011/sc10272.doc.htm. Last accessed October 25, 2011.
© Springer Science+Business Media New York 2013