The United Nations is an international organization, founded in 1945 by 51 countries around the world. Currently, this organization consists of 193 countries.
KeywordsEurope Tuberculosis Malaria
- United Nations General Assembly. Political declaration on HIV/AIDS: Intensifying our efforts to eliminate HIV/AIDS. Retrieved October 25, 2011 from http://www.unaids.org/en/media/unaids/contentassets/documents/document/2011/06/20110610_UN_A-RES-65-277_en.pdf
- United Nations General Assembly Special Session on HIV/AIDS (2001, June 25–27). Declaration of Commitment on HIV/AIDS. Retrieved October 25, 2011 from http://www.unaids.org/en/media/unaids/contentassets/dataimport/publications/irc-pub03/aidsdeclaration_en.pdf
- UNAIDS. (2011–2015). Strategy. Getting to zero. Retrieved October 25, 2011 from http://www.unaids.org/en/media/unaids/contentassets/documents/unaidspublication/2010/JC2034_UNAIDS_Strategy_en.pdf
- http://www.un.org/en/aboutun/index.shtml. Last accessed October 25, 2011.
- http://www.un.org/en/globalissues/aids/index.shtml. Last accessed October 25, 2011.
- http://www.un.org/News/Press/docs/2011/sc10272.doc.htm. Last accessed October 25, 2011.
© Springer Science+Business Media New York 2013