Environment Factor Simulation in Double Parameters Weibull Distributing
In order to solve the problem of the low precision in environment factor evaluation and difficulties in physical modeling, a method based on Pspice simulation for environment factor evaluation is proposed in this chapter. Through the transient analysis, Monte-Carlo analysis, and temperature analysis in Pspice, the performance simulation data can be used to solve this problem with the accelerated performance test theory. For illustration, an example is utilized to show the validity and feasibility of the Pspice simulation in solving the environment factor evaluation problem. The results show that this method is an effective way in environment factor evaluation. The method based on Pspice simulation avoids the difficulties in physical modeling and has sufficient precision. With the environment factor, the data from various stresses can be converted to one single stress in order to evaluate the reliability.
- 1.Liu Q, Feng J, Zhou JL (2003) The Bayes analysis for liquid rocket engine performance reliability. Chin Space Sci Technol 6:46–51Google Scholar
- 2.Zhang ZH, Li QM, Tian HM (2007) Reliability evaluating method of small-sample in multi-technical states by simulation. J Syst Simul 19:417–420Google Scholar
- 3.An WG, Zhou YG (1997) Weibull distribution environment factor of liquid rocket engine. J Propulsion Technol 3:10–14Google Scholar
- 4.Mao SS (2003) Accelerated model of accelerated test. Qual Reliab 2:15–17Google Scholar
- 5.Jin X (2003) Reliability data calculation and application. National Defense Industry Press, Beijing, pp 105–106Google Scholar