Application of Fuzzy Clustering Analysis in the Energy Systems Comparison
In recent years, the issues of sustainable development of energy-economy-environment are causing concern to researchers and government officials. The development planning of energy systems is a hot topic. In the comparative analysis of energy systems, the commonly used method is the trend comparison of indicator data. This chapter compares the basic indicator data of energy systems of 11 provinces and cities in 2002 where the fuzzy clustering analysis is used. In this chapter, the equivalent matrix is gotten through using the transitive closure method, combining Boolean matrix method and F-statistics to find the best classification results. Referencing that year’s energy intensity index value from a macro level, the development proposals of energy systems can be given.
The work described in this chapter was supported by: (1) Beijing Natural Science Foundation (Project Number: 9122021), (2) Beijing Municipal Commission of Education (Project Name: Research of Beijing energy industry comprehensive risk management system model and decision support platform).
- 1.Wang XQ, Shen XL, Tan ZF (2009) Building a web-based decision support system for sustainable development of energy, economy and environment. ICSPS 81–84Google Scholar
- 4.Sohrab A (2010) A goal programming model for computation of Fuzzy Linear Regression with least error. ICCET 8:493–496Google Scholar
- 5.Mei JP, Chen LH (2012) A fuzzy approach for multitype relation data clustering. Fuzzy Syst 20:358–371Google Scholar
- 6.Sun XY, Peng BJ (2010) Application of Kernel C-means clustering and Dempster-Shafer theory of evidence in power transformers fault diagnosis. FSKD 3:1060–1063Google Scholar
- 7.Li CB, Qu F et al (2010) Characteristics analysis of power load based on Fuzzy clustering. J Zhengzhou Univ (Eng Sci) 31(1):107–110Google Scholar
- 8.Yang X, Dong Z et al (2006) Power Network Partitioning Based on Fuzzy Clustering Analysis. Proceedings of the CSEE 26(22):6–10Google Scholar
- 9.Wang XQ, Shen XL et al (2009) Research and application of a data-driven platform for sustainable development of energy, economy and environment. ICECS 37–40Google Scholar