A Study of Data Mining Technology in Customer Relations Management
This article has analyzed the customer relations management, the data mining technology, as well as based on the customer life cycle; the data mining performs in the customer relations management’s application to introduce and the analysis separately. The data mining may help the enterprise in the customer relations management’s application in the magnanimous customer data to discover that the valuable knowledge and the pattern, become meet the enterprise need, provides the effective business decision support for the enterprise The customer relations management played the crucial role in the business management decision-making, but the data mining technology has provided the good technical support for the customer relations management’s implementation.
KeywordsData mining Customer relations Management
- 1.Liu Fang (2006) The details of project management and execution of. Tech Econ Manag Res 6:2–8Google Scholar
- 2.Yu Jia section (2006) To improve project execution is the key to good project management. Anhui Archit z1:33–35Google Scholar
- 3.Wang Jianguo (2005) Construction project management in the execution. Const Manag Mod 4:56–57Google Scholar
- 4.Xie Aihui (2005) On the competitiveness of our enterprise information. Economist 2:149Google Scholar
- 5.Zhu Qinghua, Cote Raymond P (2007) Integrating green supply chain management into an embryonic eco-industrial development: a case study of the Guitang Group. J Cleaner Prod 12:233–238Google Scholar