Application of Materials Technology in Advanced Mathematics Course
Information material belongs to the functional materials, which is to achieve the information detection, transmission, storage, display, processing and etc. It is to an essential element to information technology. With the rapid development of information technology, for institutions of advanced, the cradle of information technology update, it is the trend of the modern education to integrate information technology with advanced mathematics courses. Based on this, the paper purposes the methods of integrating the contents of advanced mathematics with the information technology. Through taking the analytic geometry as an example, the paper also briefly describes the teaching design of the analytic geometry in web teaching environment, and provides the reference for the teaching design of other parts in advanced mathematics.
KeywordsMaterial technology Information technology Advanced mathematics Design
- 1.Nai-Wen Kuo (2011) Information technology applications for geriatric consultation services in Taiwan. IJACT 3(1):44–52Google Scholar
- 2.Zhang Yao (2008) Practice and research of advanced mathematics teaching and information technology integration. J Yuncheng Univ 2:21–23Google Scholar
- 3.Wang Shao Yu (2010) Brief discussion on teaching reform of advanced mathematics. Adult Educ 2:80–81Google Scholar
- 4.Zhang Jun Ru, Zhao Wen Zhong, Liu Ju Ling (2010) Analysis and suggestions on campus culture construction of web-based education. China Electr Power Educ 22:197–198Google Scholar
- 5.Li Wu, Yue Chao Yuan, Yao Cong Jun (2010) Minimizing ordinal preferences’ distance to multi-attribute group decision making (MAGDM). Syst Eng Electron 2:303–307Google Scholar