Analysis on Campus Culture Based on Grey Evaluation Method
It is not only the important way to achieve the target of the general college education for strengthening and highlighting the construction of campus culture, but also the important guarantee of completion of college work. And it is not only the important measures to establish and perfect the curriculum structure system of the new college, but also the impetus of the concept of the new curriculum innovation. Introducing grey evaluation theory to promote the campus culture development, this paper first puts forward the grey evaluation method based on the combination the weights of the entropy method with the AHP on the decision index based on grey correlation analysis theory, then discusses the grey correlation degree for the evaluation model of decision unit structure, finally analyzes decision making units of the campus culture and influence factors.
KeywordsCampus culture Evaluation method Grey relational degree
- 1.Yang Yu, Yijun Li (2003) Study on the method of determining weight based on performance indicator. Theory Pract Syst Eng 8:8–15Google Scholar
- 2.Sifeng Liu, Tianbang Guo, Yaoguo Dang (1999) Grey system theory and its application, vol 12. Science Press, Beijing, pp 405–409Google Scholar
- 3.Julong Deng (1990) The theory grey system, vol 111. Huazhong University of Science and Technology Press, Wuhan, pp 325–328Google Scholar
- 4.Guangjie Liu (2004) The model of grey decision-making and its application in quality evaluation. J Changchun Norm Univ 23:43–45Google Scholar
- 5.Lei Chen (2010) To strengthen the construction of the campus culture to promote the overall development of students. Sci Technol 10:13–16Google Scholar