Reform of the Two-Side Teaching Mode in Information Management and Information System Discipline
In applied disciplines of undergraduate education, it is important to train innovative talents. Innovative talents need to have learning and practical abilities, not just knowledge. In the Information Management and Information System discipline, the use of two-side teaching mode on theory and practice can achieve this goal. The combination of the theoretical teaching and practical teaching is the essence of two-side teaching mode. The paper presents the two-side teaching mode from three aspects of the personnel training objectives, the curricula and the teaching methods. Research teaching and interactive teaching play an important role in the construction of experimental courses and practices. With the two-side teaching mode, students can improve their professional qualities, practical and innovative abilities.
KeywordsTwo-side teaching mode Curricula Personnel training Teaching method
- 1.Zhong Hui, Cheng Ji-wei (2009) Innovating of computer special teaching method by database instruction. Comput Knowl Technol 5(35):9–16Google Scholar
- 2.Chen Jian-ping, Ouyang Si-jie, Cai Wen-wei (2008) Discussion on reform of practical teaching for database curricula. Mod Comput 8:37–43Google Scholar
- 3.Song Li, Zhao Dan-ping, Cai Jun-lin, LIU Zhan-feng. (2011) Discussion of research teaching model for applied specialized course. Lab Sci 14:4Google Scholar
- 4.Li Tian-Xin, Zhou Bei-hai, Song Cun-yi, Song Bo (2011) Based on interactive network teaching platform to explore the practice of research teaching method. Higher Educ Sci 4:18–22Google Scholar
- 5.Jia Min-ping, Qian Rui-ming, Xu Ying-qiu, Zhang Yuan-ming, Yu Jian-ping (2010) Study on the practice teaching in research-based teaching. Res Explor Lab 29(10):390–396Google Scholar