Research on Majiagou Landslide Stability Analysis and Control Design
Discussed the stability of MaJiagou landslide in ZiGui country in three gorges reservoir and the anti-slide pile design in three different conditions of reservoir impoundment and fluctuation. The stability coefficients of landslide all decrease in the three different conditions. Both the main landslide mass and the front secondary landslide may slide ensemble. Landslide control adopted anti-sliding pile and drain engineering. Emphatically introduced the layout, geometry size, landslide thrust calculation, internal force calculation and reinforcement design of piles. Using seventeen 2.0 m × 3.5 m section anti-slide piles of 6 m pile spacing and combining transverse drains with longitudinal drains to control landslide. The treatment scheme is economic and reasonable, the stability improves after controlled. It provides reference for similar landslide stability analysis and comprehensive control.
KeywordsThree gorges reservoir Landslide Stability analysis Anti-slide piles
The support by National Natural Science Fund (No:41002112), Hubei Natural Science Fund (No: 2010CDB11102), China’s Post-doctoral Science Fund (No:20100480922) and the research project for the Excellent Middle and Young Aged Experts by Ministry of Education of Hubei province (No: Q20101509). The research result is a collective effort and the datum is from ZiGui Geologic Hazard Prevention center. Thanks very much to associate professor ZhouChun-mei in Wuhan Institute of Technology and Institute of Rock and Soil Mechanics of Chinese Academy of Sciences.
- 1.Geologic survey report of the control engineering of MaJiagou landslide in ZiGui county in three gorges reservoir area of Hubei Province (2005) The 906 project exploration design institute of Qinghai 6Google Scholar
- 2.The geological hazard control headquarters in three gorges reservoir of Ministry of land and resources (2004) The design technical requirements of the third period of geological hazard control engineering in three gorges reservoir 12:19–24Google Scholar
- 3.Zhou Chun-mei (2007) Research on anti-slide pile design of the landslide of WanZou area in three gorges reservoir area, vol 7. Ph.D. thesis, China University of Geosciences, pp 420–427Google Scholar
- 4.The anti-slide pile design and calculation (1983) The second survey design institute of Ministry of railways, vol 3. China Railway Publishing House, Beijing, pp 10–16Google Scholar
- 5.Dai Zi-hang, Peng Zhen-bing (2002) The improvement and application of “K” method of anti-slide piles about internal force calculation. Geol Explor 7:93–99Google Scholar