The Exploration for Computer Teaching Reform of College Based on CDIO Education Concept
According to the shortage of computer engineering talents in China and the quality problem of the computer professional education in ordinary colleges and Universities, we propose the computer curriculum teaching reform method with the CDIO education concept-orientation and set up the curriculum design based on the practical engineering project to make the students learning by doing. The exploration and practice results show, on one hand, the new method makes students to learn knowledge and engineering technology and trains students to solve practical problems, collaboration and innovation ability; on the other hand, improves the computer professional education quality of colleges and achieves the target of cultivating the application and innovative computer talents with high quality. The contribution of this paper is designing the curriculum system structure of “data structure” combined with the actual situation of Chinese colleges and Universities.
KeywordsComputer specialty Teaching reform Talents training
This work is supported by Teaching Reform Project Foundation of Shannxi Province (11BY72) and Teaching Reform Project Foundation of Yan’an University (YDJGZD-03).
- 1.Zha Jian-zhong (2008) Strategy of engineering education reform in the era of economic globalization – the co-operative and internationalization. Res High Educ Eng 16(1):21–28Google Scholar
- 2.Zha Jian-zhong (2008) On CDIO model under “learning by doing” strategy. Res High Educ Eng 16(3):1–6Google Scholar
- 3.Gu Pei hua, Shen Min fen, Li Sheng ping, Zhuang Zhe min, Lu Xiao hua, Xiong Guang jin (2008) From CDIO to EIP-CDIO: a probe into the mode of talent cultivation in Shantou University. Res High Educ Eng 16(1):12–20Google Scholar
- 4.Wen Tao (2010) The exploration and practice of integrated talents nurturing model based on TOPCARES-CDIO. Comput Educ 8(11):23–29Google Scholar
- 5.National education reform and development of long-term planning programs (2010–2020) The Central People’s Government of the People’s Republic of China, July 29, Beijing, Xinhua. http://www.gov.cn/jrzg/2010-07/29/content_1667143.htm