The Design and Implementation of Campus Web Search Engine
This paper analyzes the development of small-scale Web search engine, combined with the campus network search engine’s specific needs, the paper presents the entire campus network search engine system design framework which has four modules (information collection module, the information update module, index module, search module), and explores the key technologies of each module. This paper focuses on analysis of the difficulties and solutions of Chinese word segment in indexing module. Finally, after using the Web search system in Zhongyuan University of Technology campus network site and contrast with the Google search, the search system can effectively improve the efficiency of the web site search.
KeywordsSearch engine Web spider Lucene
- 1.Meng Xiaoming (2004) On the search engine and its development trend. Comput Appl 8:34–36Google Scholar
- 2.Feng Bin (2008) Based on the Lucene search engine, a small study and implementation of, vol 9. Wuhan University of Technology, Wuhan, pp 17–23Google Scholar
- 3.Chen Kang, Teng Yuping (2004) Chinese information retrieval engine with word retrieval. Comput Appl 7:30–33Google Scholar
- 4.Cai Yongzhi (2006) Based on maximum matching algorithm of Chinese word phrase coarse sub-model. Comput Appl 9:12–15Google Scholar
- 5.Hu Jun, Li Xing (2006) Campus network of information resources and implementation of search engine research. Comput Eng Des 7:22–26Google Scholar