Efficient English Learning Scheme Based on PowerPoint Software
Modern high-tech products are being more widely used in College English teaching, PowerPoint presentation software being one representative of them. So while English teachers are using multimedia tools to design courseware to make presentations in teaching, is it practicable to enable students to make their own work by using presentation software such as PPT to finish their traditional English exercises in a completely new combination of oral English presentations and computer presentations? Practice has proved that in the process of using presentation software, students’ enthusiasm and motivation of learning English was greatly aroused as the real participants and creators in the learning process. In this paper, the supporting role of presentation software in English learning is described in detail from the four aspects of language skills: listening, speaking, reading and writing.
KeywordsPresentation software College English learning Positive emotion Negative emotion
- 1.Dj M, Maric PF (1992) Meier and S.K Estreicher.Google Scholar
- 2.Green MA (1987) High efficiency silicon solar cells. Trans Tech Publications, AedermannsdorfGoogle Scholar
- 3.Mishing Y (2004) In: Gupta D (ed) Diffusion processes in advanced technological materials. Noyes Publications/William Andrew Publishing, Norwich PressGoogle Scholar
- 4.Henkelman G, Johannesson G, Jónsson H (2000) Chapter 10. In: Schwartz SD (ed) Theoretical methods in condensed phase chemistry. Progress in theoretical chemistry and physics, vol 5. Kluwer, Derdrecht, pp 192–199Google Scholar
- 5.Ong RT, Dawley JT, Clem PG (2003) Mater Res 3:28–33Google Scholar