Study on the Application of Wireless Application Protocol in the Electronic Commerce Secure Payment
With online shopping frenzy, the safety payment problems become the focus of the public attention. Following the wireless application protocol WAP, it is the way of the combination of the technology which combines the use of asymmetric encryption algorithm; digital signature, digital certificate, and time stamp provide a new model of electronic commerce secure payment. It also ensures the safety of the transaction data. At the same time, it is perfect for the analysis and optimization for mobile terminal and server the handshake agreement of TLS to improve agreement efficiency, and it can also reduce the safety risk.
KeywordsWAP The electronic commerce TLS Secure payment
- 1.Cui YY (2010) The safety guarantee of mobile payment service. Comput Appl 2(2):8–12Google Scholar
- 2.Huang XF, Zhou YJ (2010) Security mobile payment scheme based on the third-party. Comput Eng 36(18):158–160Google Scholar
- 3.Liu YL, Liu Q (2010) P2p application in e-commerce trust and evaluation model. Comput Eng Appl 469(23):98–102Google Scholar
- 4.Yao XB (2010) Based on the SET of the e-commerce security agreement is analyzed information network security. Info Netw Sec 8(23):55–57Google Scholar
- 6.WAPForum WAP ArchitectureVersion 12-July-2001. WAP-210WAPArch-20010712-a [EB/OL]. http://www.openmobileallianceo.ortech/affliliates/wap/wapindex.html