Study on Events Composition Network Based Agent Perception Model
Apperceive to the environment is the basic attribute of Agent. Different environment requires Agent to adopt different perception methods. In this paper, we aim at publish/subscribe message environment, regard event as perceptive object, advance a reticulate event composition mechanism, construct a model of the perception body which is suitable for asynchronous cooperation of Agents, give the definition, mechanism of realization and evaluation of application of this model.
KeywordsAgent Perception body Event Publish/subscribe message environment
This work is supported by the Project of Shandong Province Higher Educational Science and Technology Program (Grant No.J10LG69) and Natural Science Foundation of Shandong Province (Grant No.ZR2011FL029).
- 1.Peter R Pietzuch, Brian Shand, Jean Bacon (2003) A framework for event composition in distributed systems. In: Proceedings of the 4th international conference on middleware (MW’03). 432:214–221Google Scholar
- 2.Zheng BH, Yuan QL (2005) Messaging, event-driven and distributed workflow. http://www2.ccw.com.cn/99/9918/9918c06.asp. 291:482–491
- 3.IBM TJ. Watson Research Center. Gryphon (2002) Publish/subscribe over public networks. Whitepaper 42:128–134Google Scholar
- 4.Pietzuch PR, Bacon JM (2002). Hermes: a distributed event-based middleware architecture. In: Proceedings of the 1st international workshop on distributed event-based systems (DEBS’02), Vienna: 532:611–618Google Scholar
- 5.Yu CY, Zhu XY, Wang SK (1999) A model of multimedia instruction based on multiagent and CSCW. Comput Eng 415:428–431Google Scholar