The Management of Scientific Inquiry Teaching Process
The essence of quality education is to develop students’ creativity and innovation. To conduct students’ scientific investigation is promoted by course teaching reform. In the paper, with the current situation of course teaching investigated, four stages of teaching management process are carried out, which are the designment of the scientific inquiry teaching process, the instruction and assessment of the program; the evaluation, as well as the improvement and adjustment of the process. How to guide the students to implement scientific inquiry activity independently is put forward so as to cultivate students’ innovation spirit and ability from the four stages of teaching management process.
KeywordsScientific inquiry Teaching programs Teaching process management
- 1.Yu Xiaoying, Li Fansheng (2009) The exploration and practice of science students’ scientific inquiry ability. Educ Occup 09:270–277Google Scholar
- 2.Jin Yihui (2005) Process control, vol 01. Tsinghua University press, Beijing, pp 7–14Google Scholar
- 3.Li Yanmei, Zheng Changlong, Wang Xiuhong (2009) Dialogue of science philosophy science teaching: scientific inquiry and concept change. J Northeast Norm Univ 12:36–44, Philosophy and social science editionGoogle Scholar
- 4.Wu Lanhong (2008) Chinese traditional sports development and utilization of resources. J Phys Teach 22:376–382Google Scholar
- 5.Yuan Li, Liao Boqin (2008) The sample assessment method in Oregon USA scientific inquiry. Comp Educ Res 1:25–32Google Scholar