Synchronization of Super Chaotic System with Uncertain Functions and Input Nonlinearity
The double integral sliding mode synchronization method is studied for a class of super chaotic systems. Both the unknown parameters and uncertain nonlinear functions are considered for the driven and response chaotic systems. It is worthy pointing out that a kind of input nonlinearity is took into consideration when the synchronization controller is designed. So the uncertainties are very complex in this situation and the steady state error can be compensated by the introducing of integrator in the sliding mode. Also, double integral sliding mode has the advantages of both PI controller and sliding mode controller. So it is a new kind of integral sliding mode and the numerical simulation proves the rightness of the proposed method.
KeywordsDouble integral Sliding mode Chaos Synchronization Input nonlinearity Uncertainty
This paper is supported by National Nature Science Foundation of China 61174031 and 61004002.
- 1.Kuo-Ming Chang (2008) Adaptive control for a class of chaotic systems with nonlinear inputs and disturbances. Chaos, Solitons and Fractals 36:460–468Google Scholar
- 2.Her-Terng Yau, Jun-Juh Yan (2008) Chaos synchronization of different chaotic systems subjected to input nonlinearity. Appl Math Comput 197:775–788Google Scholar
- 3.Tsung-Ying Chiang, Jui-Sheng Lin, Teh-Lu Liao et al (2008) Antisynchronization of uncertain unified chaotic systems with dead-zone nonlinearity. Nonlinear Anal 68:2629–2637Google Scholar
- 5.Yongguang Yu, Suochun Zhang (2004) Adaptive backstepping synchronization of uncertain chaotic system. Chaos, Solitons and Fractals 21:643–649Google Scholar
- 7.Awad El-Gohary, Rizk Yassen (2006) Adaptive control and synchronization of a coupled dynamo system with uncertain parameters. Chaos, Solitons and Fractals 29:1085–1094Google Scholar
- 8.Qiang Jia (2007) Adaptive control and synchronization of a new hyperchaotic system with unknown parameters. Phys Lett A 362:424–429Google Scholar
- 9.Rongwei Guo (2009) A simple adaptive controller for chaos and hyperchaos synchronization. Phys Lett A 360:38–53Google Scholar