Discussion on Enterprise Culture Based on ISO26000 Social Responsibility Manual
Corporate social responsibilities are the external manifestation and main contents of corporate culture, as well as the inevitable trend and requirements of corporate culture development. Corporate culture has raised corporate social responsibilities to a new theoretical level. They interact with each other, thereby instilling new vitality into corporate culture and boosting the development of corporate social responsibilities. Corporate culture based on ISO26000 Social Responsibility Manual can indicate social responsibilities corporations should bear for the society and inside of our enterprise in an all-round way through the core value, mission, vision, and planning and behavior specification of corporations.
KeywordsISO26000 Social responsibility Corporate culture
- 1.Yang Xiuying, Fu Qiong, Wei Zuoguo (2006) Corporate culture, vol 6. China Commerce and Trade Press, Beijing, pp 26–53Google Scholar
- 2.Lu Lan, Liu Kaiming (2006) Standard implementation guide for social responsibility of China’s enterprises, vol 2. Chemical Industrial Press, Beijing, pp 21–40Google Scholar
- 3.Kuang Haibo (2010) Corporate social responsibilities, vol 10. Tsinghua University Press, Beijing, pp 255–295Google Scholar
- 4.Chen Jiagui, Huang Qunhui, Peng Huagang, Zhong Hongwu et al. (2010) Research report on social responsibilities of China’s enterprises, vol 1. Social Sciences Academic Press, Beijing, pp 124–143Google Scholar
- 5.Li Changjiang (2009) Cultural management methods of small and medium-sized enterprises, vol 9. China Economic Press, Beijing, pp 51–91Google Scholar