The Research on Lack of Faith of Credit Education Under the Popularization of Higher Education in Industrial Technology Condition
In the context of higher education in China, with the number of college students in the surge, and the market economy progresses, students become increasingly prominent phenomenon of lack of good faith, examination fraud, malicious tuition fees in arrears, breach of contract and casual employment process, student loans delay in waiting for the phenomenon is widespread, causing widespread concern in society. In this paper, the status of missing college student credit start, the reasons for lack of good faith on college students were analyzed, and proposed to strengthen the credibility of some countermeasures students.
KeywordsIndustrial technology Credit education Lack of faith
The work is supported by the Natural Science project of Yuyang Teachers’ College under Grant Nos. 2011B03.
- 1.Zhu Yunlin (2003) Focus on credit education of college students. Nanjing Univ Aeronaut Astronaut (Soc Sci) 1:129–134Google Scholar
- 2.Wei Yu Xiang (2007) On honesty education. Modern Enterp Educ 24:73–77Google Scholar
- 3.Hong Liming (2005) On the quality and integrity to build a harmonious campus. J Zhejiang Univ Comm Ind 4:19–24Google Scholar
- 4.Liu Jingle, Pu Yi (2005) The status of college students lack credibility, and integrity of the causes of the return of countermeasures. Coal High Educ 2:34–40Google Scholar
- 5.Ji Shao-Ling (2005) The inevitability of China’s lack of college student credit analysis and countermeasures. High Educ 8:19–24Google Scholar
- 6.Huang Ning (2006) On the college student credit education and building a harmonious campus. Huizhou Coll 5:09–13Google Scholar
- 7.Zhou Chaofei, Heyou Jiang, Zuo Jin Hong (2006) Liupanshui teachers college student credit conditions survey report. Liupanshui Teach Coll 5:91–93Google Scholar
- 8.Zhao CH, Zhang J, Zhong XY, Chen SJ, Liu XM (2012) Analysis of tower crane monitoring and life prediction. IEIT J Adapt Dynam Comput 2(2):12–16Google Scholar