Operation Mechanism of Industrial Cluster: Based on the Synergetios Theory
Industry cluster is a new form of economic organization in the network economy era, it is an open nonlinear complex systems. A lot of research on the basis of existing research on industrial clusters. In the perspective of the theories and methods of collaborative learning under the guidance of new industrial clusters. Obtained the existence of non-linear relationship between industrial agglomeration formations, stability, dynamic evolution of the cluster elements. The universal significance of the conclusions drawn through a series of observation and research. Find the equation of development of industrial clusters and obtained new ideas for the construction and management of industrial clusters to provide a meaningful reference for the organization and development of industrial cluster.
KeywordsCollaborative learning Industrial clusters Operation mechanism
- 1.Haken H (1989) Advanced synergetics. Science Press, Guozhi An Beijing 19:210–238Google Scholar
- 2.Liu Xingtang (2008) Complex system modeling theory, methods and techniques 8.6:72–73Google Scholar
- 3.Wang Heroic, Zhang Na (2009) Collaborative learning perspective of small and medium sized technology companies endogenous growth dynamics studies. Modern Shop Malls 5:96Google Scholar
- 4.Wang Can (2011) Based on self-organization theory of the evolution of virtual industry clusters. Econ Res 3:66Google Scholar
- 5.Shuo Wang (2005) Collaboration in virtual enterprises coordinate the development of theory in the application. Hefei Univ Technol (Social Science edn) 2:32Google Scholar