Investigation and Analysis of Network Learning Efficiency in Modern Multimedia Classroom
The present research investigates how students in modern multimedia classroom study advanced mathematics. Based on the experience and the existing problems summed up in the practice of higher education, the article deals with further modern teaching methods that will suit the secondary vocational education characteristics and its requirements, find out the best point that can connect with the traditional teaching patterns, develop the whole function of multimedia education, and enlarge the application area of multimedia teaching.
KeywordsMultimedia teaching Blackboard platform Teaching strategies
- 2.Olga Holá (2007) Computer-based education in physics. Problems of education in the 21st century, vol 1:44Google Scholar
- 3.Hola O (2006) Video film creation from the world of physics. In: Proceedings of the 15th conference of Slovak physicists, Stara Lesna, vol 20, pp 81–82Google Scholar
- 4.Hola O, Laurinc V, Dillinger J, Haluskova S (2005) Multimedia in teaching-learning process of physics. In: Dobis P, Koktavy P (eds) Proceedings of the 4th international conference on physics teaching in engineering education PTEE, Brno. (Medium of recording: CD- pdf format, pp. 7–3, 4. Neubauer J (2001). Animovana fyzika. (Medium of recording: CD)Google Scholar
- 5.Oþvoldova M, Kvetan K, Ðtubòa I, Krajèoviè J, Janèuðka I, Dillinger J, Haluskova S, Laurinc V, Hola O, Fedorko P, Ballo P, Èerveò I (2006), Fyzika I, Fyzika II—Multimedialna elektronicka uèebnicaz fyziky, website: http://www.chtf.stuba.sk/kchf or http://www.chtf.stuba.sk/%7Ekchf/e-ucebice/Fyzika1.zip
- 6.Nadia Mirela Florea (2010) Multimedia based teaching techniques. Buletinul Universităţii Petrol-Gaze din Ploieşti 1A:192–201Google Scholar