Combination and Application of Multimedia Materials in the Teaching of Psychology
With the development of computer technology, the making of courseware presents more and more multimedia features. The multi-media material is the product integrating computer techniques, multimedia technologies and modern teaching methods, and is an interactive education system with the ability of comprehensive treating and transmitting multimedia information. It has advantages such as large amount of information, fast speed, wide scope and two-way interaction. The application of multimedia materials provides an ideal teaching approach for the teaching process, and realizes the share of excellent education resources and methods without time or space constraints. The paper describes the current situation and advantages and disadvantages of the application of multimedia materials in the teaching of psychology in China, and explains the method and matters needing attention of the combination and application of multimedia materials through a case. The paper can offer reference for other teaching workers in colleges and universities.
KeywordsMaterials Multimedia Combination Application
This work is supported form A Project Supported by Scientific Research Fund of Mudanjiang Normal University [11-XJ12073] provided by Yan Teng.
- 1.Zhao Ying (2002) Optimization effect of computer multimedia technology on the general psychology. J Liaoning Radio TV Univ 3:56–59Google Scholar
- 2.Zhang, Liang Wenjie (2008) A brief analysis on the popularization of computer education. Silicon Valley, Beijing. vol 1, pp 103–106Google Scholar
- 3.Wang Hongye (2006) Discussion on the application of CAI teaching mode in psychology teaching. Educ Expl 7:99–102Google Scholar
- 4.Zhou Junhua, Yuan Liying (2008) Rational thinking on multimedia teaching of sports psychology. Chin Adult Educ 8:134–136Google Scholar
- 5.Chen Lixian (2003) Practice and thinking on multimedia assisted public psychology teaching. J Liuzhou Norm Train Coll 1:122–125Google Scholar
- 6.Guo Yunling (2005) Attempt and thinking of optimizing psychology teaching using multimedia. J Liaoning Educ Adm Coll 2:44–46Google Scholar
- 7.Li Gang (2009) Discussion on the selection and making of multimedia materials. Vocat Skill 10:77–79Google Scholar
- 8.Zhao Lixia (2008) Brief discussion on the requirements and principles of application of multimedia materials in courseware. Sci Technol Innov Herald 26:85–88Google Scholar