Image Processing Technology Based on LabVIEW Simulation System
This paper introduces LabVIEW simulation system and image processing techniques-related knowledge, combined with the characteristics of the image processing technology, with the aid of LabVIEW software development environment. In this way, this paper gives a detailed description of program design based on LabVIEW image processing technology, generating simple image and adjustment of the simple brightness and contrast, which gives some guidance to teaching practice.
KeywordsLABVIEW simulation system Image processing Generation
- 1.Chen Xihui, Zhang Yinhong (2007) LabVIEW 8.20 program design: from approaches to mastering, vol 68, Version of the club. Tsinghua University Press, BeijingGoogle Scholar
- 2.Zhao Likun, Wang Yujie, Yu Haiyan, Luo Jun (2012) The application of blasting vibration test instruments based on the LabVIEW virtual. Met Mine 1:136–138Google Scholar
- 3.Song Fanfeng (2007) Modern light tested image processing system based on the MATLAB and LabVIEW. Nanjing University of Aeronautics and master’s degree thesis, vol 2, pp 37–41Google Scholar
- 4.Ding Sheng, Jiang XiaoYu, Wang Xi (2010) Researches based on image processing technology of LabVIEW. Micro Comput Inf 2:204–205Google Scholar
- 5.Yang Leping, Li Haitao, Zhao Yong (2003) LabVIEW high-level programming, vol 63. Tsinghua University press, Beijing, pp 9–19Google Scholar