Green Supply Chain Management in Construction Enterprise
According to the definition of green supply chain management, giving its connotation in detail. Analyzing the construction enterprise impact on the environment protection and sustainable development, reviewing the implementation of the green supply chain management in developed countries and regions construction enterprise, studying on how to implement green supply chain management in the construction enterprise.
KeywordsGreen supply chain Management Construction enterprise Application
- 1.Liu Fang (2006) The details of project management and execution of. Tech Econ Manag Res 6:371–378Google Scholar
- 2.Yu Jia section (2006) To improve project execution is the key to good project management. Anhui Architect z1:46–53Google Scholar
- 3.Wang Jianguo (2005) Construction project management in the execution. Constr Manag Modern 4:56–57Google Scholar
- 4.Xie Aihui (2005) On the competitiveness of our enterprise information. Economist 2:149Google Scholar
- 5.Zhu Qinghua, Cote RP (2007) Integrating green supply chain management into an embryonic eco-industrial development: a case study of the Guitang Group. J Cleaner Prod 5:8–14Google Scholar